Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's your life, not theirs.

I honestly don't even know what to write about. I've had ideas, and typed stuff, but then I delete it. Hmm...I guess thats also why I'm writing this on Wednesday. I'm a couple days late, but please forgive me. Maybe it's taking me so long because I feel like I need to write something so profound or controversial, or whatever else that people like. That's me on a few occasions. But definitely not all the time. So I don't really know why I think like that. But, thats the life our world portrays. You always have to be bigger, better, prettier, smarter, or more successful than the person next door. I say thats crap. You be you. Not someone the world wants you to be. Don't live your life trying to please everyone and their mom. Thats not going to make you happy.

I have never been happier than I am right now. I love school, I love my friends, and I just plain love my life. I've had a couple people comment on how positive and happy I always am. Life is seriously too short to be upset, or angry about anything. I am perfectly content with the life I have been given, even with the trials that I encounter along the way. I mean, lets be honest, what is there not to be happy about? Life is all about what you make it. Not anyone else. Blaming other people for your sucky life will get you nowhere.

Laughing is definitely the best. There is really not a better feeling. Jokes have apparently become my thing lately. And lets be real, most jokes I tell are dumb. but its the little things that make me laugh. People think I'm a little crazy sometimes, but I am completely okay with that. :)

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. We spend so much time trying to be like others that we lose our sense of self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Jenn. Was that "mom" comment about me? :) I'm so proud of you and your attitude. Your smiles and happiness are infectious. Keep it up! Love you bunches. Mom

    ReplyDelete