Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Soundtrack to my life.

A huge question someone would ask their friend or family is, "what do you want in life?" Well, I've decided what I want. I want a soundtrack to my life. I mean how awesome would that be? Whenever I hear a song, I am usually reminded of the first time I heard it, or a group of friends I always listened to it with. It brings back memories, good and bad, of course. And then there's movies, where they make it slow motion and go back to all the memories between certain people with that one totally great song in the background. I wish I could just walk around and have little theme song play, or when I'm crying have that super sad song play. I don't know, kind of ridiculous, but totally sweet, right?

Anyways, just a random thought I had today. :) But school has been so great. I've been getting my own clients which has been fantastic! They all walk away satisfied and hopefully someday I will see them again. but you never know in a place like this. It's interesting to think about doing this as a career. Its never what I would have expected, but it has been so awesome. I've been starting to enjoy color a lot more, although there is so much that goes into one clients color! So many things you have to figure out before you can even figure out what formula you want to get the correct color. Its kinda crazy! But so cool to see how it all works. Its quite the science. And like I said way before, its so wonderful how many different combinations and results you can get with color and cuts. That's why I love this!

On the sports side of things, BYU is in the Sweet Sixteen! First time since 1988, pretty cool! Its been so fun being more involved with March Madness and all that jazz. We have quite the spirited school! Life here is great! the weather is getting warmer (slowly but surely). And there's only two months until I get to go home to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment